No more passing through cash desks beforehand to purchase the skipass.
Valid in all Aosta Valley ski resorts, the service give skiers direct access to all lift facilities without passing through cash desks beforehand to purchase a selected ski pass and download it onto your ski badge. At the end of the skiing day, the credit card of any service user will be automatically debited with the amount due relating to:
- the ski resort concerned;
- the pass type used (one or half-day ski pass – NO RETURN TICKETS);
- the pass rate the service user is in fact entitled to (baby, junior, young, adult or senior).
Use the links in this page to find out more informaztion and to access the costumer area.
- What is the Teleskipass?
- Terms & Conditions
- Benefits & Discounts
- Ski Insurance
- Types of ski passes
- Residents of Aosta Valley
- Where to activate the contract
- Activation fees
- Request for withdrawal
COSTUMER AREA ACCESS
- Change the ski insurance option
- Block your badge
- Change your personal data
- Update your credit card details
- View payment history
TELESKIPASS IN SUMMER