This regulation refers to all Monterosa Ski passes, that is pedestrian tickets, daily passes, several-day passes (consecutive days or non-consecutive days) and season passes. Purchasing the ski pass implies the full understanding and acceptance of all the sales’ conditions, established by this regulation as displayed to the public by each ticket office. The Monterosa Ski area is owned by two companies: Monterosa S.p.A. for the lifts and slopes in Aosta Valley and Monterosa 2000 S.p.A. for the lifts and slopes in Piedmont.
1. All tickets CANNOT be REFUNDED or REPLACED with other tickets (neither for technical problems nor for bad weather or wind).
2. While collecting the pass at the authorised Monterosa Ski counters, the user must check the correspondence of his/her request. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE OR EXTEND THE ISSUED TICKETS ALREADY USED AT A LATER DATE.
3. ALL TICKETS, except for several non-consecutive-day tickets, are STRICTLY PERSONAL AND UN-TRANSFERABLE. Any misuse and in particular the transfer or the selling to a third person of the ticket will lead to an immediate revocation and to the application of administrative and penal sanctions provided for by law (see L.R. Valle d’Aosta n°20/2008, L. 363/2003, L.R. 2/2009 Piedmont Region and D.P.R. 11/7/1980 n°753). In case of regional tickets (Aosta Valley season tickets and several day-tickets and teleskipass), the whole procedure is managed directly by them.
4. The lifts’ schedule is decided by the Company whotakes care of informing the people through communication at the ticket offices and at the departure and arrival stations. The schedule could undergo some changes even during the day, due to technical, service, safety reasons. Number and type of lifts that will be open every day is decided by the Company and could undergo some changes even without any warning, due to technical, service, safety reasons. The lifts in service will be communicated every day through
communication at the counters and on dashboards, where present.
5. Monterosa Ski Season passes always include extra runs scheduled only for the Gondola Champoluc- Crest. They do not include the evening access to the Weissmatten area and to the special evening runs of the lifts in Alagna.
6. In order to have the right for special rates foreseen for: adults, teens under 18, seniors, young people under
14 and kids under 8 and in order to buy Monterosa Ski and Aosta Valley tickets YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW,
while purchasing the ticket, IDENTITY DOCUMENTS (taxpayer’s code number, identity card, health-care
card, driving licence and so on). Self-certification are not accepted.
7. Or several consecutive-day passes that straddle two different periods the rate applied is the one corresponding to the first day of validity. This rule is not applied in the ski resorts where are available several consecutive-day passes for the workdays.
8. In case of LOSS or STEALING of Monterosa Ski or ski resort SEASONAL or ANNUAL passes, the user must immediately give warning to the responsible of the ticket offices. In order to have a duplicate issued, a self-declaration for the loss/stealing and a copy of the season ticket’s delivery document (issued at the counters during the purchase) will have to be shown; moreover the user will have to pay € 20,00 as reimbursement for secretary’s costs + € 5,00 as deposit for the new Monterosa Ski card.
9. In case of LOSS or STEALING of a several and consecutive day pass, an equivalent pass will be issued. In order to have this you will have to show: self-declaration for the loss/stealing, the receipt (issued together with the ski pass while you purchased it), you will have to pay € 20,00 as secretary’s costs + € 5,00 as deposit for the new Monterosa Ski card. If one of these documents will be missing, you will have to buy the ticket full-price.
10. In case of LOSS of a several and non-consecutive day pass, the skier will have to go to the closest ticket office and buy a new pass full-price.
11. In case of LOSS of a DAILY, MORNING or AFTERNOON pass, the skier will have to go to the closest ticket office and buy a new pass full price.
12. In case of INJURY: rescue on slopes is on payment (€ 200,00 for each intervention) in accordance with the Regional Law n.4, 4th March 2016 and Piedmont Regional Law, 2/2009. For those who have purchased, together with the pass, the insurance offered at the ticket office and only with the intervention of the rescue staff (tel. 0039/0125/303.111) who will draw up the report, the insurance company will assess the reimbursement. It is important that you contact the Insurance Company within 10 days from the accident. Neither reimbursement nor validation by the Ski Facilities Society for those tickets that do not have insurance.
13. In case of ILLNESS the Lift Society will not give any refund or voucher.
14. The support where we issue the passes has a DEPOSIT of 5 Euros; it must not be punched and has to be always taken with you. Inside the support there is a chip which stores the ticket’s data and its use. The support will be valid for several years and can be used in any Aosta Valley skiing resort. In case it doesn’t work properly, you have to buy it again and pay 5,00 Euros. Returning the deposit (5,00 Euros) is admitted only if the card will be returned in perfect conditions at the counters of any Aosta Valley skiing resort within the end of the winter season whe it was issued (May 2nd for winter season 2020/2021). After this date the card becomes your own card and you will have the chance to use it during the next seasons, according to possible technical upgrades of the ticket office system.
14. From the season 2020/2021, the rigid support on which each transport ticket is loaded is SOLD at the price of € 2.00; it must not be punched and has to be always taken with you. Inside the support there is a chip which stores the ticket’s data and its use. The support will be valid for several years and can be used in any Aosta Valley skiing resort. In case it doesn’t work properly, you have to buy it again and pay 2,00 Euros.
Returning the deposit (5,00 Euros) relating to 2019/2020 season and for tickets issued in November and December 2020 is admitted only if the card will be returned in perfect conditions at the counters of any Aosta Valley skiing resort within the end of the winter season whe it was issued (May 2nd for winter season 2020/2021). After this date the card becomes your own card and you will have the chance to use it during the next seasons, according to possible technical upgrades of the ticket office system.
15. The purchase of the ticket entails the duty to SHOW it at the simple instance of the checking staff (whether they are Policemen, Carabinieri, Forestale, Lift Society people or those in charge of the lifts).
16. You can access the lifts only if YOU HAVE WITH YOU A LIFT PASS.
17. In case you FORGET the pass, you have to BUY A NEW ONE valid for your skiing day.
18. In Compliance with clause 13 of UE Rulement 679/2016 referred to the Protection of the personal data, we wish to inform you that your data are filed on paper and electronically, and are kept at our head office for the purpose of providing the services you
have requested. Transfer of data for the above purposes is optional, however refusal to do so will make it impossible for Monterosa SpA and Monterosa 2000 SpA to proceed with ticket office procedures.
19. The ticket office and access systems used in Monterosa SpA and Monterosa 2000 SpA plan the recording of the passages for each pass as often as they go through a gate, allowing us to geolocalize each ticket. In the areas of the ticket office, boarding and disembarkation of the Chardonney-Laris gondola, there are some cameras for the MONITORING. Images will be stored only for safety reasons.
20. In the Monterosa Ski area there are webcams (not directly owned by the society) that shoot still images from far away (no recognisability), with the only aim to give information about weather conditions. In Compliance with clause 13 of UE Rulement 679/2016 referred to the Protection of the personal data, we do assure that these recorded images will be kept strictly reserved.
21. For operative reasons, we do use interphone systems. In Compliance with clause 13 of UE Rulement 679/2016 referred to the Protection of the personal data, we do guarantee the confidentiality of the information given for the only execution of the ticket office procedures.
22. TEEN are those born after October 31st 2002. JUNIORS are those born after October 31st 2006. BABY are those born after October 31st 2012. This last category has free ski pass only if there is the contextual purchasing of an adult pass (Adult or Senior or Teen) of the same type and length, otherwise BABY will pay the NC (not contextual) rate.
23. People born before Mai 31st 1956 are SENIOR. The discount in season, several-day and daily passes is valid every day alond the season. SILVER are always free (born before November 1st 1940).