ALL MOUNTAIN SUMMER CAMP
Sports Summer Campus for children from 7 to 13 years old
Organization: Alpine Guides Ayas, As Wild As You A.S.D.
Place: Champoluc, Ayas, Aosta Valley
Dates: June 14-19, June 21-26, June 28 to July 3, 2020
Activities: Sport climbing at the crag, Zipline, Trekking, Tourist visit to the castles of the Val d’Ayas, Climbing in the gym, Treasure hunt, Overnight stay in a refuge, Yoga for children, Slackline.
Weekly program (indicative):
Monday: Meeting at 8.30 am at the hotel. Transfer to Extrepieraz. Introduction to climbing from 9 to 12. Packed lunch prepared by the hotel. Climbing, cableway, slackline. Return to Champoluc. Ice cream. Time to relax and wash in the room. Dinner at 7 pm at the hotel. Tale of the mountain.
Tuesday (or rainy day): Meeting at 8 am at the hotel. Departure by taxi at 8.45 am. Trekking and visit to Verres Castle. Packed lunch prepared by the hotel. Climbing at Climbing House Verres. Return by taxi to Champoluc (pause to play at Lake Brusson). Dinner at the hotel. Tale of the mountain.
Wednesday: Meeting at 8.30 am at the hotel. Yoga for children 9 am outdoors. Trekking to Pian di Tzere. Treasure hunt in Tzere or rock climbing. Packed lunch prepared by the hotel. Return to St Jacques. Line bus to Champoluc. Ice cream. Time to relax and wash in the room. Dinner at 7pm. Story of the mountain.
Thursday: Meeting at 9 am at the hotel. Check backpacks. Taxi to Mandriou. Trekking to the Grand Tournalin refuge with lunch break by the river. Treasure hunt around the refuge. Dinner. Sunset walk and mountain story.
Friday: Breakfast at 8 am. Cableway in the Val di Nana. Trekking to the lower Nana, lunch break. Group activity. Descent to St Jacques, transfer by taxi or bus to Champoluc. Meeting with parents at 17/18.
Fee per person: 5 nights and 5 days € 530.00 *
* there is the possibility to participate only in the activities at the price of € 350.00
* the fee includes: activities with the Alpine Guide, visit to the castle, entrance to the climbing gym, meals, equipment rental, transport and ski lifts, overnight at the hotel with assistance, overnight at the refuge, All Mountain Summer Camp 2020 T shirt, Key USB with photos of the week.
OUR ‘BASE FIELD’: HOTEL DE CHAMPOLUC
• Three star hotel in the center of Champoluc
• Accommodation in rooms of 4
• Presence of an educator 24h
• Single beds, bathroom with shower in each room
• Healthy breakfast and dinner at the hotel restaurant
• Packed lunch prepared by the chef: Sandwich, fruit, water / juice, snacks
• Common room for group activities and study
The excursion to the Grand Tournalin refuge
Built in the 90s, the refuge is located along the path of the Alta via della Valle d’Aosta n. 1. From the terrace of the Grand Tournalin Refuge (2535m) you can enjoy a wonderful panorama of the valley, and its surroundings offer numerous possibilities for activities with children: climbing, zipline and short excursions to discover alpine lakes and incredible views of the Monte Rosa glacier .
Per Informazioni e prenotazioni:
+39 346 244 1219