From Monday, 17th January Aosta Valley is classified as “orange risk area”.
Aosta Valley is classified as “orange risk area” from Monday 17th January. Hereafter some useful information for skiers who wish to visit our area.
Is it possible to reach Aosta Valley?
Travel to Aosta Valley is possible for all those who own a “Super Green Pass”, which is the one released after recovery or vaccination.
What does it change in the access to the ski resorts?
Rules does not change and are confirmed the ones already applied:
– from 12 years old to access all the ski resorts it is necessary to own a “Super Green Pass”. Only vaccinated or recovered from Covid-19 skiers can access the lifts.
– From 6 years old it is compulsory to wear a Ffp2 mask on all lifts that are part of a ski resort with cabin lifts such as gondola, funicular, bubble chairlift.
– From 6 years old it is necessary to wear a surgical mask or a superior one on all lifts that are part of a ski resort with only open lifts such as chairlift and skilift.
It is necessary to book the access to the ski area?
– For those who own a season pass or a Teleskipass place is granted without booking.
– For those who need to buy a skipass, we suggest to buy on the webshop on visitmonterosa.com