Autumn time for the Champoluc-Crest cable car
Starting from September 6, the Champoluc-Crest cable car is operational with the autumn time allowing you to climb high for a walk through our mountains or, simply, to admire the extraordinary colors, the incomparable views and intense scents of this time of year.
From 6 to 12 September the lift is open to the public as follows:
– from Monday to Friday, service at 7.55am, 8.30am, 11.50am, 2.30pm, 4.30pm and 5pm (additional service on Wednesday at 1pm);
– Saturday and Sunday, open from 7.55am to 11.50am and from 1pm to 5pm.
From 13 to 30 September and from 30 October at the beginning of the winter season the Champoluc-Crest cable car operates at the following time:
– from Monday to Friday, departures at 6.50am, 7.55am, 8.30am, 11.50am, 2.30pm, 4.30pm and 5pm (additional departures at 1pm on Wednesday);
– Saturdays uplift at 6.50am and, thereafter, non-stop from 7.55am to 11.50am and from 1pm to 5pm;
– Sundays and public holidays non-stop from 7.55am to 11.50am and from 1pm to 5pm.
From 1 October to 29 October the lift is closed to the public.
Discover all the details by clicking on the period of your interest!