CHAMPOLUC – GRESSONEY-LA-TRINITÉ – ALAGNA
AND TO MONTEROSA FREERIDE
The guarantee of skiing without restrictions also in the freeride area.
If you buy a season pass you have the priviledge of skiing any time you want without reservation.
The validity of the Monterosa Freeride season pass:
– all over the Monterosa Ski 3 Valleys area;
– all the resort stations, at any moment;
– all over the Monterosa Freeride area.
The advantages of the Monterosa Ski season pass:
– the expense cushioned with 16 days of skiing in high season;
– the comfort of the long validity; you don’t have to buy a daily pass any time you want to ski.
The difference beetween Monterosa Freeride and Monterosa Ski pass:
– Monterosa Ski season pass DOES NOT INCLUDE the access to the lift from Passo dei Salati to Indren glacier;
– Monterosa Freeride season pass INCLUDES the access to the lift from Passo dei Salati to Indren glacier;
– If you buy a Monterosa Ski pass you can buy the daily ticket for the lift from Passo dei Salati to Indren glacier at the lift departure. The daily ticket costs € 8,00.
MONTEROSA FREERIDE SEASON PASS PRICES 2022/2023
Redutcions are applied according to the following dates of birth:
Senior: born before 31/05/1958
Teen: born after 31/10/2004
Junior: born after 31/10/2008
*Baby: born after 31/10/2014 – Free if purchased together with an adult, senior or teen ticket.