ANTAGNOD – BRUSSON – CHAMPORCHER
GRESSONEY-SAINT-JEAN – ALPE DI MERA
For skiing in your favourite resort for enjoy the Monterosa Ski 3 Valleys area and in selected periods.
The resort season passes are the best solution for those who want to ski in samller resorts, but also want to ski on the Monterosa Ski 3 Valleys now and then, with no extra costs.
The validity of the resort season passes
Antagnod, Brusson and Gressoney-Saint-Jean
– from December 25th to march 13th are valid in the choosen ski resort;
– until December 24th and from March 14th area valid in the Monterosa Ski 3 Valleys area;
Champorcher and Alpe di Mera
– from December 25th to march 20th are valid in the choosen ski resort;
– until December 24th and from March 21st area valid in the Monterosa Ski 3 Valleys area;
The advantages of the resort season pass
– the possibiliy of skiing on the Monterosa Ski 3 Valleys at the beginning and in the end of the season with no extra cost and place guaranteed;
– the expense cushioned with 15 days of skiing in high season;
– the possibility of skiing at a good value for 142 days;
– the comfort of the long validity; you don’t have to buy a daily pass any time you want to ski.
The difference between the passes Champorcher and Champorcher Expert
– the season pass Champorcher DOES NOT give access to the skilift Madeleine;
– the season pass Champorcher Expert GIVES access to the skilift Madeleine;
– if you buy the season pass Champorcheryou can buy the daily ticket for the skilift Madeleine at the lift departure. The daily ticket costs € 5,00.
RESORT SEASON PASS PRICES 2021/2022
Redutcions are applied according to the following dates of birth:
Senior: born before 31/05/1957
Teen: born after 31/10/2003
Junior: born after 31/10/2007
*Baby: born after 31/10/2013 – Free if purchased together with an adult, senior or teen ticket.