TREKKING MONTE ROSA 2019: YOUR SUMMER IN VAL D’AYAS
A week full of proposals to make you discover our gorgeous mountains, our culture and tradition…that is the task of the guides of Trekking Monterosa: guide you along the paths of the Ayas Valley, at the foot of Monte Rosa, for exciting experiences in close contact with the local flora and fauna without forgetting history and good food!
In Val d’Ayas 6 days a week we organize trips with Alpine Guides, Nature Guides, Tourist Guides and Mountain bike Instructors. The excursions on foot are free for the guests of the accommodation facilities participating in the project while the mountain bike trips and climbing days are subject to charges.
Reservations required by 12.00 am of the previous day directly at the reception of your hotel.
The program of each week is organized as follows:
- Monday: Free hike on foot: full day of medium difficulty with guide, packed lunch or refuge (by reservation) – Max 20 pax – Challenging trip on a glacier with mountain guide – Max 15 pax
- Tuesday: Riding my bike: paid mountain bike morning – Max 7 pax
- Wednesday: Free hike on foot: full day of medium difficulty with guide, packed lunch or refuge (by reservation) – Max 20 pax – Challenging trip on a glacier with mountain guide – Max 15 pax
- Thursday: Riding my bike: one-day itinerary for medium-level e-bikes for a fee – Max 7 pax
- Friday: Climbing day for adults with mountain guides on payment – Min 4 pax
- Saturday: Saturday in the village – free visit with tourist guide to discover the cultural heritage of the ancient villages of the Ayas Valley in the afternoon from 2.00 pm – Max 25 pax – Compulsory reservations at the Office du Tourisme of Ayas and Brusson: Tel. (+39) 0125.300240
Clothing: for mountain hikes, boots, rain cape, backpack, sunglasses, water bottle.
NB: All MTB excursions include the return for dinner at the hotel. There may be variations at the discretion of the mtb instructor.
In the event that the bikers are equipped with ebike trips can undergo important changes. Beginners bikers will not be able to take part in these trips, to guarantee a good level of safety and the success of the trip itself. Departure of the mountain bike tours: 15.00 am with the possibility to be recovered before (14.30) by jeep in the instructors if the customers can not go with their own means. Possibility to rent bikes at discounted prices, contact Fausto at La Crétsa Bike & Ski Brusson Tel. +39 348/3176321