TREKKING MONTE ROSA 2018: YOUR SUMMER IN VAL D’AYAS
A week full of proposals to make you discover our gorgeous mountains, our culture and tradition…that is the task of the guides of Trekking Monterosa: guide you along the paths of the Ayas Valley, at the foot of Monte Rosa, for exciting experiences in close contact with the local flora and fauna without forgetting history and good food!
In the Ayas Valley 6 days out of 7 we organize trips with Alpine Guides, Nature Guides and Mountainbike Guides. The trips are free for the clients of the participating accommodation and open with a fee to all interested!
Reservations by 12.00 of the previous day: Telephone Office Guide: (+39) 346.2441219 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at your accommodation reception.
The program for each week is as follows:
- Sunday: Presentation of the weekly Trekking Monterosa program: nature, history and tradition in the Ayas Valley, Guide Office in Champoluc at 9.00 pm
- Monday: Riding my bike: afternoon mountain bike – Cost trip € 20.00 – Max 7 pax
- Tuesday: Towards the refuges between culture and traditions, along “our canals”: full day of medium difficulty with nature guide, packed lunch or shelter (by reservation) – cost € 20.00 – Max 20 pax
- Wednesday: From the hills to the peaks: Full day with an alpine guide for a demanding excursion, packed lunch or in a refuge (by reservation) – cost € 40.00 – Max 15 pax
- Thursday: Walking & tasting km0 food: visit and snack (optional fee) in the farm or wellness excursion: Afternoon with nature guide – Cost € 10.00 – Max 20 pax
- Friday: Lakes and mountain lakes: full day with nature guide for a challenging excursion, packed lunch or shelter (by reservation) – € 20.00 cost – Max 20 pax
- Saturday *: Saturday of the village: visit with tourist guide to discover the cultural heritage of the ancient villages of the Ayas Valley in the afternoon – Cost € 10.00 – Max 25 pax – Saturday reservations at the Offices du Tourisme in Ayas and Brusson: Tel. (+39) 0125.300240
Clothing: for mountain hikes, boots, rain cape, backpack, sunglasses, water bottle.
NB: All MTB excursions include the return for dinner at the hotel. There may be variations at the discretion of the mtb instructor.
In the event that the bikers are equipped with ebike trips can undergo important changes. Beginners bikers will not be able to take part in these trips, to guarantee a good level of safety and the success of the trip itself. Departure of the mountain bike tours: 15.00 am with the possibility to be recovered before (14.30) by jeep in the instructors if the customers can not go with their own means. Possibility to rent bikes at discounted prices, contact Fausto at La Crétsa Bike & Ski Brusson Tel. +39 348/3176321